Thursday, February 12, 2009

Top 08 reason for what makes a good friend


  1. Honest- some one who will not stabb you in the back.. some one who will have your back through thick in thin.. down for what ever..

  2. trusth-some one who you can trusth with your life(thats just me)..

  3. respectful-that is going to respect you as a person and someone who will alway no matter what be down for just about any thing

  4. be real- that person has to be real all the time.. some one is nasty towards me will never have a place n my life.. i want some who friendship will go to the end of the world and back with me.

  5. love to party- me i love to party and have fun... a good friend would love to do the same with me.. some one who will love to go to the clubs, party not some one who always want to sit a home all the time

  6. not judgmental- someone who will not be some judgmental all the time. someone will not care how u look.. how u act.. or care where u come from

  7. great advice give-like someone who will alway be there for me when i really need them the most. if i am going through ruff times i will need them the most.

  8. loyal-someone who will never lay to me.. someone who will alway tell me if some thing is wrong with the way i be acting..

5 comments:

  1. All of what you posted is true. That is what makes a good friend. I had a best friend who i told her everything and i was so mad because she started to become friends with my sister. I told her things that i wouldn't tell my sister even. Then she turned around starting telling her everything that we did. I was so pissed. needless to say we aren't friends any more. Every mistake comes a greater reward. I have found a new best friend that i know is always going to be there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so true about friendships!! with out these things you really don't have a solid friendship! I'm glad you've found friends with all of these quality's everybody needs people like these in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo true. you most have some great friends to know all these things, and they must truely shine through. makes me think about my friendships and how happy i am to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your top 8 reasons for what makes a good friend! You must have the most amazing friends ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well everyone thanks for the comments but if u know u got a best friend or even if u got more than just one like i do u should just take this list to show ur friend how they should act.. not like u have to treat them as a pet but just let them no u want a true friend some one u can always turn to in the end..

    ReplyDelete