Thursday, January 29, 2009

the weekend that i had with one of my guy friends

it was Saturday afternoon when i went to go get my friend BJ. he live in Columbus. i went by myself my first time ever driving my car by myself with no one in the car with me. ti was kind of scary but i had to learn how to drive by myself one why not start now.

well we got back to my place safe and sound.. so we was setting at the house with leanne and ashley trying to find out what we was bout to do for the night.. so we got up and drove around to the mall window shopping. we went back home for a few hours and then we went bowling we tried to get the people down the street from us to go but they was acting funny so we just went by our self. we had fun the restof the night..until we went to this party, every body was in there drinkin but BJ went my to far when he got drunk. he was making me mad. he was to gone.. so we went home after the party but my big borther want us to come over to his house and chill out for the rest of the night but all because BJ was so drunk i was not leaving him at my place by himself.

i could not wait to get him back to columbus.. if you are going to be my friend please tell me that you are a drunk because if i have to find out on mu own i will be so mad at you.. so i got up around 10 in the morning to take him home we driving and he breaks leannes mp3 player that made me even more mad at him. i drop him off and have not talk to him ever since last Sunday.

it not that i do not want to talk to him it is that he made me so mad at him so i am giving him some time to think about what he had done to me.. me and lee,lil bit got back home and lee had to tell me some more stuff about what BJ was talking about me the her and said that i was grimme because i did not want o take him to the party but when i call my big borther i want to go.. i don't think i did anything worng for that. lee treid to tell him it was more to it then me not wanting to go with out Don to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment