Friday, January 16, 2009

how i became friends with my 4 friends now (GIRLS)

when i first meet the 4 girls that i really hang out with now today. the first week of high school i meet this girl name lee she is the really nice girl that i though we would have something in common with. me and lee was in the same class through out the whole high school. me and lee was hanging out all the time up to this day we still hang out. how me and lee became friends we was hanging out with some other girls who we though was there for us but not really. my friendship with lee is very amazing we share this bond that no one else has between us.

Ashley is another person who i have a real good relationship between us. we hang out almost all the time we basically hang out every day many people might think we don't give each other space but at the same time we is not up under one another all the time she has here days and i have my days. to me are friendship between one another is the best because we been through a lot together my sister is what i would call her.

Melle that is my girl for real she is so goofy she is the one that if i want to laugh i would call her up on the phone. me and Melle has been good friends ever since grade school. so we take it way back in the days. this is what u call real good friends. i am not say we don't have are days because we do. she is my girl.

LILI the same thing goes for her me and here has been good friends since grade school so we know each other well. even those we don't see eye to eye right now that is still my girl...

all four of these girl are every special to me because we all have this bond between us. i think we have a good friendship if one of us have a problem we all come together and find out how we can deal with are problem as one like you know how sister do..

these girls are really apart of my family for life.. i know we all ways have are days but we can get through them with each of us by each others side.

3 comments:

  1. Friendships are something special! My best friend and I met in the second grade! Still this day we are the best of friends! We became inseparable. We had the same classes through High School together.We are always there for each other no matter the circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having really close friends to go through things with is great. I have about 3 good friends that i have known scince middle school. We hang out a lot to and i also heard people say were stuck up eachothers butts, but that is not a bad thing you hang out with your friends so much. It gives you something to do and people to hang out with. But it seems to me that you have been hanging out with these girls for a long time and could tell them anything. If you can that is great and you should keep in touch with them. You may never know when your going to need someones help and its great to have someone there. Especially if they dont look badley at you for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I think I'm going to cry lol. You know your my girl and always going to be, thanks for mentioning me and all the others in your blog. This will be a great topic for the next ten weeks!

    ReplyDelete