Friday, January 9, 2009

over the next ten weeks!!!!!

Hey this is Miss Diva an i am blogging about Friendships. See what i mean about friendships is the different between my friendships with boys and my friendships with girls. To tell every one that there is a different between both. I have had i alot of frienships with different human beigns such as males and females. over the next ten weeks you will here how i can bave different friendships with different gender.

My friendships between women is so much different from men. see i have 4 different girls who i hang out with. The different between them is all of them do act the same thats why we are friends. I have 4 different feelings for them all!!!! Okay my girls that i hang out with i love them to death.. so over the next ten weeks you will hear me talking aboput them all the time...

My friendships between men is so much different from the 4 main girls that i hang out with. See when i talk to men over the phone it is totally different from girl time over the phone! we talk about hooking up dating or even just being real good friends. I think i can relate to mans better than women. I don't know why but i do. More times i like to be around man then women most of the times.

Okay and also why I chose to writh about friendships is because i feel you need to have more then just one friendships with different people!! why write about men in a friendships topics with women because have males as friends is great because you can always ask them about different thing then what you can ask your girl friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment